Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners, forensic interviewers, mental health providers, educators, and trained volunteers works alongside these community partners to increase awareness of child abuse and provide professionals, caregivers, and families with the tools they need to help keep children safe.
We offer presentations, consultations, and training on services and programs of Children's Center, signs and symptoms of abuse, best practices in the field of child abuse intervention and much more. Participants gain valuable knowledge and tools to join us in a collective effort to prevent and intervene responsibly to child abuse in Clackamas County.
Presentations, Consultations, and Training on topics including:
- Services and programs of Children's Center
- Recognizing signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect
- Responding to abuse as a mandatory reporter or bystander
- Child sexual abuse prevention
- Understanding trauma and its impacts on children and caregivers
For more information or to request a presentation, consultation or training, contact us at 503.655.7725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.