Children’s Center supports
school districts, law enforcement agencies, child protection workers, health
care providers, caregivers and families, and other professionals who work with
youth to prevent and respond skillfully to concerns of abuse.
Our teams of physicians, nurse practitioners, forensic interviewers, mental health providers, educators, and trained volunteers work alongside community partners to increase awareness of child abuse and provide professionals, caregivers, and families with the tools they need to help keep children safe.
Presentations, training and consultations on topics include:
- Services and programs of Children's Center
- Recognizing signs and symptoms of abuse and neglect
- Responding to abuse as a mandatory reporter or bystander
- Child sexual abuse prevention
- Understanding trauma and its impacts on children and caregivers