Children's Center staff celebrate winning Oregon's Best Medium Non-Profit to work for.
Our staff celebrate at Children's Center Honors 2018.
Our Clinical Team smiles with child advocacy center professionals visiting from Japan for a training.
Children's Center staff smile at the 2017 Healing Garden Gala.
Some of our staff poses while in Halloween costumes during 2018.
Compassion Accountability Respect Excellence
These are the values we live by. At Children’s Center, WE CARE — for the children and families we serve, for ourselves, for each other, and for our community.
We have been at the forefront of our community’s compassionate response to child abuse and neglect since 2002. Our child-focused intervention and recovery strategies are grounded in trauma-informed care for children when there are concerns of physical abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, drug endangerment, or a child has witnessed domestic violence. At Children’s Center, kids can feel safe to share their experiences and know that they will be heard. Our holistic approach provides caregivers with support and resources to help children begin their healing journey. Nationally accredited Children’s Center is also a leader in local efforts to keep children safe, adopting a model of strategic outreach and education focused on child abuse prevention. Recognized as the top medium-sized Nonprofit to Work for in Oregon in 2018, we strive to provide not only meaningful work but an environment where team members can thrive. As we enter 2019 with plans to expand our services, we invite you to join us in making a positive impact in the lives of kids in our community.
About Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Children’s Center is committed to creating an environment in which every individual and group feels welcome, respected, and valued. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds and life experiences. Please read our full commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion here.
Thanks for your interest in working at Children’s Center. Currently, we do not have any positions open, but check back again soon!
Children's Center Benefits Overview
• Choice of Providence Medical plans – one of which is 100% paid for employee
• Dental plan
• Vision coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Spending Account plan
• Group life
• Retirement plan with match up to 3% after 6 months of service and immediate vesting
• Student loan refinancing and counseling service
• PTO plan with 4 – 7 weeks PTO per year (with service)
• 10 paid holidays
• Competitive wages and periodic compensation reviews
• Development opportunities and staff training in topics such as cultural competence, communication, and job-specific training
• Discount on childcare through partnership with childcare center
• Discounts on recreational, cultural, health and wellness programs and opportunities through health plan partnership
• Opportunities to participate and collaborate with cross-departmental teams, such as IDEA (Inclusion Diversity Equity Action) Team, Green Team, Fun Crew and Safety