The mission of Children’s Center is to support and medically assess children who are suspected victims of abuse or neglect.
At Children’s Center, WE CARE—for the children and families we serve, for ourselves, for each other, and for our community.
• Compassion: We create an environment where everyone feels welcome, engaged, and heard.
• Accountability: We act with integrity, and take responsibility for everything we say and do.
• Respect: We approach others with good will and without judgment.
• Excellence: We are committed to the highest quality of service, we strive to do our best, and we understand that every pursuit is an opportunity to learn and grow.
• To serve every Clackamas County child in need of an expert child abuse assessment and to support their families.
• To provide effective programs through sustainable and diverse funding, strong board leadership, community partnerships, expert staff, dedicated volunteers, and generous donors.
• To collaborate with other community organizations to support victim and family healing, to educate the public, and to end child abuse and neglect in our region.